Other files assigned to me (was Re: Code Review Request: TLS 1.3 Implementation)

Xuelei Fan xuelei.fan at oracle.com
Fri Jun 8 04:55:52 UTC 2018

On 6/7/2018 9:25 PM, Weijun Wang wrote:
> I've finished reviewing of other files assigned to me. Turns out most changes are on Debug -> SSLLogger.

Thanks!  Well, would you mind to pick up a few more P1 file code review?
  We are trying to catch the June 13 deadline.   It still looks like a
challenge for now.

> There are only 2 concerns left:
>
> 1. SSLLogger: I talked about in another mail, SSLConsoleLogger::log does not use format.

I agree with you.  However, I have no cycle for it right now.  Siba just
found an interop issue with EC algorithms, I need to head on it sooner.
Maybe, we can make the update after RDP1.

> 2. SSLStringize: I think this is unnecessarily complex.

I did not agree for the 1st read of the comment, but I need time to
think more about it.  Maybe, we can refactor it after RDP1.

> Also, you have changed "import java.security.*" to individual "import java.security.Abc" lines in some files (which I think is good) but not all. If you think it's better to apply this change everywhere I can help.

;-) It's auto-completed by NetBeans IDE.  Personally, I don't care of
the import style.  Using "import java.security.*" is more compact.
Looks like Brad/Tony prefer to use a compact one.  Please help if you
prefer the compact one as well.

Thanks,
Xuelei