Code Review Request: TLS 1.3 Implementation

Jamil Nimeh jamil.j.nimeh at oracle.com
Fri Jun 22 18:18:00 UTC 2018

  * DHKeyExchange.java
      o 177-192: Am I missing something or does isRecovering get defined
        as false and never gets set to true within the lifetime of the
        variable?  Do we still need this?
      o 178: Nit/typo: "recove" --> "recover"
      o 207-210: Catching Exception seems really broad.  Can you cover
        all your checked exception cases with GeneralSecurityException
        and just let the unchecked exceptions throw as-is without
        wrapping them inside RuntimeException?
  * DHServerKeyExchange.java
      o 69-71: Can the p/g/y fields be final?

More on the way.