[14] RFR JDK-8228835 "Memory leak in PKCS11 provider when using AES GCM"

Jamil Nimeh jamil.j.nimeh at oracle.com
Fri Aug 9 00:30:52 UTC 2019

Hi Valerie, looks pretty good.  I only had a few minor comments.

  * pkcs11wrapper.h
      o 210-212: Do you intend to leave these trace macros in there but
        commented?  It seems like they could be safely left uncommented
        in case you needed to use them for debugging.
      o 388: This looks like a duplicate of line 387.
  * libj2pkcs11.c
      o 271/277 (and others) - If you know you're going to zero the
        memory right off the bat you could use calloc() rather than
        malloc and get the benefit of the memory being zeroed
        automatically.  Just a suggestion, there's nothing wrong with
        the code as it is.
      o 395: nit - extra space between ckpdate and ";"
      o 843: unnecessary double-parenthesis

--Jamil