RFR: 8255410: Add ChaCha20 and Poly1305 support to SunPKCS11 provider [v3]

Valerie Peng valeriep at openjdk.java.net
Wed Apr 14 03:58:33 UTC 2021

> Could someone (perhaps Jamil?) please help review this change? This enhances SunPKCS11 provider with ChaCha20-Poly1305 cipher and ChaCha20 key generation support. Majority of the regression tests are adapted from the existing ones for SunJCE provider's ChaCha20-Poly1305 cipher impl. When testing against NSS v3.57, it does not have support for ChaCha20 cipher, thus I did not add support for ChaCha20 cipher and the corresponding parameter.
>
> Thanks!
> Valerie

Valerie Peng has updated the pull request incrementally with one additional commit since the last revision:

  Fixed an tagLen issue, no key+iv reuse check for decryption, and add regression test for ChaCha20 SKF.

Changes:
  - new: https://git.openjdk.java.net/jdk/pull/3420/files/d0f16238..2e3b7968

Webrevs:
 - full: https://webrevs.openjdk.java.net/?repo=jdk&pr=3420&range=02
 - incr: https://webrevs.openjdk.java.net/?repo=jdk&pr=3420&range=01-02

  Stats: 290 lines in 3 files changed: 122 ins; 165 del; 3 mod
  Fetch: git fetch https://git.openjdk.java.net/jdk pull/3420/head:pull/3420