RFR: 8290005: com/sun/jndi/ldap/LdapCBPropertiesTest.java failling with NullPointerException [v6]

Matthew Donovan mdonovan at openjdk.org
Fri Jul 14 20:00:55 UTC 2023

> In this PR, I added methods to the TransportContext class to synchronize access to the handshakeContext field. I also updated locations in the code that rely on the handshakeContext field to not be null to use the synchronized methods.
>
> Thanks

Matthew Donovan has updated the pull request with a new target base due to a merge or a rebase. The incremental webrev excludes the unrelated changes brought in by the merge/rebase. The pull request contains 10 additional commits since the last revision:

 - Merge branch 'master' into socket-close-null
 - Removed changes in TransportContext; changed SSLSocketImpl to use conContext.protocolVersion during close operation
 - Merge branch 'master' into socket-close-null
 - Merge branch 'master' into socket-close-null
 - reverted changes in SSLEngineImpl
 - I missed a method that needed updating
 - Merge branch 'master' into socket-close-null
 - made handshake context lock final
 - using try/finally in terminateHandshakeContext and using local context variable in all places it should be
 - 8290005: com/sun/jndi/ldap/LdapCBPropertiesTest.java failling with NullPointerException

Changes:
  - all: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/13742/files
  - new: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/13742/files/ba27e19e..6d42b368

Webrevs:
 - full: https://webrevs.openjdk.org/?repo=jdk&pr=13742&range=05
 - incr: https://webrevs.openjdk.org/?repo=jdk&pr=13742&range=04-05

  Stats: 79099 lines in 1554 files changed: 20307 ins; 52461 del; 6331 mod
  Fetch: git fetch https://git.openjdk.org/jdk.git pull/13742/head:pull/13742

PR: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/13742