RFR: 8246005: KeyStoreSpi::engineStore(LoadStoreParameter) spec mismatch to its behavior [v2]

Hai-May Chao hchao at openjdk.java.net
Fri Dec 11 19:45:55 UTC 2020

On Fri, 11 Dec 2020 18:35:27 GMT, Hai-May Chao <hchao at openjdk.org> wrote:

>> This will also require a CSR since you are making some specification changes. I'm not sure if you were trying to get this into 16, but it is probably too late to make JDK 16 since RDP is a couple of days away. You can push to 17/latest once 16 forks and CSR is approved.
>
> Please review the CSR (JDK-8258114) at:

Thanks for the review. Updated CSR to backtick the UnsupportedOperationException text. I thought about placing the diff in Specification section, but decided to keep the document change in this format which is same as our javadoc API specification. I thought it'd be more clear. I'm open to make a change if diff format is required.